Monday, January 25, 2010

Swimming Swimming Swimming!

Summer=Swimming to us! We love the sunshine, we love the pool, and we love lazy days in the sun at the pool. This year summer had a slow start (a little too much rain early June), but, we caught up soon. On the days when nothing else is happening, we head to the pool. We are very lucky because we have our choice of five pools in which to swim. We have a pool in our neighborhood just down the street and four rec. center pools to choose from. So, on most days the decision isn't should we go to the pool or not, but, which pools should we go to?

McKinnon, Bella and Gabby think I'm a very mean mom because for the first 4 weeks of summer I enroll them in a "swim team" type group. Each year they say, "really, we have to do THAT AGAIN!!!"? Of course, my answer is YES, because I love you!

No comments: