Happy St. Patricks Day...
I had high hopes of making this day a very "Green Day". I was going to surprise the kids at breakfast with green milk, green eggs, and green pancakes. I had green paper products, the hats and necklaces (as shown in the picture) and green hair paint to make the holiday even more festive. So, how did it all work out?
On the morning of 3/17, it was just another morning as we were eating breakfast in the kitchen and general conversation rolled around to getting dressed. As Bella was leaving the kitchen to dress for the day, McKinnon informed her that it was St. Patricks day and she should wear something green!!!! OOOOHHHHH MY !!! I blew it. I totally forgot today was the day! How could I have forgotten such a monumental holiday? Well, I just did (I guess it isn't really that monumental after all). I calmly retrieved my stash of goods and we proceeded with "greenifying" ourselves for the big day - no one wants to get pinched after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment