We had a GREAT Halloween. We are finding the climate of Colorado to be very agreeable to us...we sure hope we can stay here.
We had a great evening of carmel apple dipping and pumpkin carving with our dear friends The Christensens.
Halloween night we met up with The Christensens and ate pizza to get some serious carb-loading in so we had stores of energy for all the upcoming trick or treating. It was a glorious evening of about 65 degrees - PERFECT!
I'm pleased and thrilled to announce that Chandler still enjoys spending holidays with the family. He invited a friend to join us with trick or treating. Chandler was a Rastafari...Hey Mon.

Bella and Gabby (and Hadley Christensen) were of course the three pink ladies...Wow were they cute. Just putting on the darling pink outfits seemed to put a bounce in their step.
Of course then we have McKinnon and her clan... The Goth Girls... Alter ego? I hope not! These girls are so far away from "goth" persona's (they are all the sweetest girls you will ever meet) and I hope it stays that way forever! (I have no doubt they will...the power of positive thinking!)

Finding costumes, decorating, attending church parties, school parties, carving pumpkins, etc. etc. I'm usually ready for November 1st to arrive. We had a great Colorado Halloween and ended up with more candy than can be consumed in a year... Time to get the Christmas Decorations out?
No comments:
Post a Comment